@crazysexyunique

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Premium Rush (2012) - Action | Thriller

Premium Rush (2012) - GOOD MOVIE

  I've got to say, I loved this movie! Joseph Gordan-Levitt, as Wilee, a bike courier threading through the streets and alleys of Manhatten with the speed of a guy whose bike has no brakes, will spirit you along for the ride of a life-time. An excellent story, loaded with suspense, well told with casting that is absolutely perfect – seriously, there is not one character who is not precisely who he or she shouldn't be - this is one of the rare pictures with nothing left out that should be and nothing included that shouldn't be. I was tempted to close my eyes several times but didn't want to miss anything. Action galore and well done at that. I highly recommend this film! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment