@crazysexyunique

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Deadfall (2012) - Crime | Drama | Thriller

Deadfall (2012) - BAD MOVIE

  I know this is a fictional story, but for me to make a fictional story work it must be somewhat believable or at the very least you should have that "hey, maybe this could really happen" feeling. I just couldn't bring myself to that point. That said, the acting by all was decent, and the story while convoluted and so completely absurd it bordered on ridiculous, the movie was semi-engaging and had enough of the good to keep you watching all the way through to the end. I think somewhere in this crazy story was a decent idea that just got lost. I didn't hate this one, I certainly didn't love it, but it was a decent watch provided you allow yourself to believe the unbelievable. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment