@crazysexyunique

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green (2012) - Comedy | Drama | Fantasy

The Odd Life of Timothy Green (2012) - BAD MOVIE

  The film lacked authenticity or at least a sense of minimal believability in a fairytale. This is yet another movie that seems to tell us that children are wiser than their parents, but I will make an exception here because we were dealing with a miraculous kid. I know the story is fictional, but even so I never believed the father and son relationship, and the movie really never connected with me. Like the title suggests it felt too odd and weird. There is not much more I can say about this film, you either love it or hate it. With me it failed to make any connection whatsoever, but it is a sweet family friendly film. I didn't find it to be very emotional although it does try to be a tearjerker. It never reached that emotional level or touching moment that I was hoping for. No magic for me here...




No comments:

Post a Comment