@crazysexyunique

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Impossible (2012) - Drama | History | Thriller

The Impossible (2012) - GOOD MOVIE

  'The Impossible' provides thrills, suspense, action and heart warming moments. I challenge anyone to not shed a tear or get misty eyed watching this film. The acting was top-notch across the board and I have nothing, but praise for the director and his crew, because I sat admiring the authenticity of the intense, destructive and frightening tsunami scene. Which surprising was the most realistic sequences I've seen in a film as such. I felt many emotions from beginning to end and I gather most will as well. 
  See 'The Impossible' because you will thoroughly enjoy it. And oh... it's actually based on a true events that involved the family portrayed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment