@crazysexyunique

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012) Adventure | Drama | Fantasy

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012) - BAD MOVIE

  I've always hated the "Twilight" movies, but "Breaking Dawn, Part 2" is an atrocious film. Director Bill Condon has disappointed me greatly by making a movie that is cheesy and joyless. Until I saw this movie, I did not realize how awful Kristen Stewart really is. Stewart is a terrible choice for the role of Bella and she nearly ruined "Snow White And The Huntsman". Taylor Lautner's performance is unintentionally funny, but not exactly painful to watch. However, Robert Pattinson is a wonderful actor. It is unfortunate that he is totally wasted in the role of sparkling vampire Edward Cullen. Pattinson was very good in "Water For Elephants". Yes, the performances are really, really bad, but the movie has virtually nothing positive. When I say "virtually", I mean that the score is pretty good. The film's story is vapid and preposterous. When the film finally ends, you will breath a sigh of relief. I would rather be locked in a supply closet for two hours than sit through this horrible movie once more. 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment