@crazysexyunique

Friday, August 30, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) - Adventure | Family | Fantasy

  Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) - BAD MOVIE

  From my point of view this movie is a great mockery of an idea that could be the basis of a great story. The effects are low-budget, lines with no humor, and the actors seem like they received vouchers, that's how much interest they've invested in their role. Mila Kunis in the first part of the film is in the role of a sweet, innocent being, dressed in latex and the second part is changed in a so-called witch mutant. The main figure, the one that the whole story evolves, this wizard of Oz, serves as a hypocritical, greedy and lecherous human being . They say the film is made ​​by Disney and would be dedicated to children, but I think if a child sees this so-called movie, it's gonna cry. I've enjoyed the original story of Oz when I read the book and saw the movie based on the book and I know this is the prequel of the classic story, but I'm really sorry I wasted my time with this garbage!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment