@crazysexyunique

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) - Action | Adventure | Drama

Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) - BAD MOVIE

  For whatever reason Snow White is hot right now. Ugh, this movie was disappointing to me! I was waiting the whole time for something to really hit me, and nothing did. The Huntsman only "taught" Snow White one thing. The end was the worst. They never clarify anything. Who does she end up choosing in the end? It could be either dude. The Huntsman wasn't wearing fancy clothes at the end and it looked like he was going to leave, so does that mean she doesn't choose him? I was so confused at the end and mad that they didn't finish the plot. Also, the writers held the awkward scenes out too long and didn't hold important scenes out long enough. The end scene was way too long. I felt awkward sitting there staring at Snow White being queen for 20 minutes. Overall, I felt like it had so much potential, but it failed miserably. 



No comments:

Post a Comment