@crazysexyunique

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - Crime | Drama | Mystery

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - GOOD MOVIE

  I did not read the books nor did I know anything about the movie. And I was only made aware just recently there is an original Swedish version, that's all!
  That said, I completely loved it. It goes without saying this movies isn't for the weak minded or those who do not want to be shocked at what they are seeing. It's pretty graphic and inexplicable, but that made the movie interesting. Yes, it was a little long and I didn't so much care for the ending, but those are minor details that did not sway my opinion about the movie. I suggest you see it and form your own opinion, keep an open mind! 



No comments:

Post a Comment