@crazysexyunique

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) - Adventure | Drama | Fantasy

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) - BAD MOVIE

  My skin sparkles in the sun. I have no pulse. I am a member of the undead, a vampire, because this movie sucked the life out of me.  
  Breaking Dawn, like the title suggests, it is a fresh start - a new dawn. That's a lie. Obviously. I guess after making billions of dollars on the other movies they did not care to make this movie quality in anyway. This movie is a comedy of errors than a romantic love story. The special effects are okay, but the talking wolves looked pretty silly and the big fight between vampires and werewolves is shot in darkness and with tons of quick cutting so you can barely see what is happening...
  Overall, I only recommend this movie if you're a die-hard fan of the series. Plus, I don't really think "Part 2" is really needed. Based on the ending provided, "Part 2" is absolutely useless. It's slow-paced, it's content is so little, it's useless. Probably "Part 2" was to just get more money.


No comments:

Post a Comment